Primary Benefits We Offer Our Members
- Access to members-only areas on our website
- isCDO online concierge service.
- Polling members for real-time snapshots of the CDO perspective on hot issues.
- Participate in conversations in the exclusive isCDO LinkedIn Group.
- 50% registration discount for the Annual MIT CDO & Information Quality Symposium on the MIT campus in July.
- Invitation to the isCDO forums, round tables, and meetings in locations globally, such as in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and South Hemisphere.
- Invitation to the Annual MIT CDO Forum West in San Francisco
- Special Interest Group (SIG) in various areas of interest such as Federal Government, financial services industries, healthcare, etc.
- Promoting the CDO role in university curricula and developing training materials.
- isCDO updates, newsletters, and white papers.
- Webcast events.
Apply Now to Join Us
Regular Membership fee: USD$200 for the first year